Friday, August 26, 2011

Oregon



So we headed to Oregon to help my parents update their house. During the 12 days of labor we took one day to go to the beach. (as you can see in the photos we are wearing sweaters :) that means that it was cold and we loved it. No 115 degrees) We went to the Mystery of the trees ( Bury is still trying to figure out what the mystery is) and the beach. We had an awesome time just hanging out and getting wet. We also spent some time with a great friend...Kristi Wheeler and her parents. We were very sad to come back to Phoenix but at least we had a fun vacation as a family.

4 comments:

Laurel Baker said...

Jen...your kids are SO BIG!!! And how cute is Brita!!! I got to go visit some family in Oregon this summer too! LOVE it there! Just so you know...boys cut their own hair too...and it in not as easy to cover up! Miss you!

Tara Nelson said...

It is soooo green and beautiful.... Oh how the beach sounds like so much fun... :)

Kristy said...

I wish I would have known I would have loved to see you. Next time you'll have to let me know!!!

B and C Bryce said...

So Cute :))))))