Thursday, October 23, 2008
cont. of lifes little moments
So I didn't finish my post about lifes little moments. When I was writing it I had to stop to asist my children in getting along and I left it on the computer. Later that night Bury came home and found it still on the screen and published it...so After I helped with my sisters wedding which was here I thought that all I had to deal with was looking for a home...Well now I am planning for craft day, a friends wedding and moving all in one week. Thank goodness my family(husband) is being supportive and helping me out. I try to conquer one day at a time. I am so very thankful for all the experiences I have had. Heavenly Father has really blessed me with opportunities to serve and I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Somedays it is hard to find even the little moments but the are there :)
Post a Comment