Bubba you are so handsome and you sis loves you so much!
look at those eyes! what a cutie!! and yes Hain is helping out :) I have one more day of recovery, preschool is monday!!
Jen! I am totally going to blog stalk you now! Why didn't I discover your blog earlier? You were trying to keep it a secret from me, huh. Too late ;)
Post a Comment
"Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid." -Heinrich Heine
3 comments:
Bubba you are so handsome and you sis loves you so much!
look at those eyes! what a cutie!! and yes Hain is helping out :) I have one more day of recovery, preschool is monday!!
Jen! I am totally going to blog stalk you now! Why didn't I discover your blog earlier? You were trying to keep it a secret from me, huh. Too late ;)
Post a Comment